Re: [foxboro] Identifying and troubleshooting FD30 driver for Siemens CP525 comms modules

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IPS)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:16:08 -0500

Kevin,

The Global Client Support folks can get you the documentation for the
FD30 image - http://support.ips.invensys.com has the contact
information.

Images for FDs were created by the I/A Series Device Integration group
and the GCS folks can get it from them.

Invensys Process Systems
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041