Re: [foxboro] GUIs and CLI

  • From: "Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:07:09 -0500

Tom,

So you want software to be intelligently designed, install correctly and be
configurable without a lot of mucking about in obscure and undocumented places?
 I can get behind that.  While we're at it, maybe meaningful error messages,
useful help files, and good documentation could be included too.  Perhaps
Schneider will fix these problems, but I have my doubts.

And if we did get all that stuff, what would we do with the list?

Regards,
David