Re: [foxboro] Convert a Foxboro P91 Server from a P91 Dell Power Edge 2800 to a new Dell Power Edge 2900

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:29:27 -0500

Something else of note.
Once a backup is started with Symantec BESR it backups the file
structure as it currently stands. Then while during that backup, if a
file changes, BESR will go back and get that file again before the
backup actually completes.

So a backup that takes 20 minutes to perform should be an exact replica
of that machine at the 20 miniute mark.