[foxboro] FoxSelect problem

  • From: "Pablo Lioi" <plioi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:19:40 +0200

Hi everybody

We have several FCP270 fault tolerant pairs in our Mesh network. All of them
are working, can be accessed with IACC, communicate with Foxview and show in
System monitor as healthy. But FoxSelect can't access one of them (red cross
over it, and doesn't refresh when double-clicked). Before this problem
started, we had been regurlarly using FoxSelect to access compounds/blocks
inthis processor pair.

We have already:

-Checkpointed the processor from system manager

-Checkpointed the processor from IACC

-Rebooted the shadow processor from system manager.

-Tried to access the processor with FoxSelect from the AW and all the WP's

Any ideas?

Thanks

Pablo Lioi

Systems Engineer