[foxboro] CP60 will not boot

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:18:44 -0500

Hello all,

I attempted to reboot a CP60 yesterday (on purpose) and the CP will only
come back to the red-green boot indication.  I tried swapping another CP60
with the same letterbug in its place and had the same result.  Everything
was working prior to the reboot, ICC, FBMs, so the rack and cabling,  seem
good.  I think I might have a corrupted boot file.  Assuming I have a
recent save-all, what is the best way to handle this.

Regards,
David Johnson