[folks] Re: Hello

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:41:04 -0500

I heard Laverne is not well.  Moved back from Arizona.  Corinne
On 8/11/2014 1:10 PM, Marcia Trentlage (Redacted sender mtrentlage@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Two are off the list for no renewals and I'll try to hunt down LaVerne's.  Does
anyone know?  Also we had some water left from our Brat Barn adventure so I
brought it to Kimberly Library for our FOLKS Programs today.  Have a great day
everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wanted to let you know when I sent the invites regarding last Thursdays
program (which by the way was fantastic!!!), a few of the letters came back to
me, so you may want to change your roster accordingly.   Marlene Sward; Laverne
Vandenheuvel; and Shannon Pomeroy were returned.
Regards,
Corinne