[folks] Re: Hello

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:37:10 -0500 (EST)

Fine with me!  Happy Thanksgiving!

In a message dated 11/19/2013 2:54:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  wanted to let you know that Festival Foods has agreed to help
with the  Wine and Cheese event in 2014.  I think it would be a wonderful
fundraiser for you!  I need to get back to Chris (my contact person  at
Festival), to have him write down in ink the time and date.  In  the past
we have done it in February (we can have it on the sixth-the  First
Thursday of the month, like the other programs).  It would be  neat to
have a raffle; gift baskets; silent auction; and other money  making
projects to make this a great fundraiser for the Library.  I  will help
in anyway I  can.
Corinne