[folks] Hello

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Angela Schneider <aschneid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:54:05 -0600

I just wanted to let you know that Festival Foods has agreed to help with the Wine and Cheese event in 2014. I think it would be a wonderful fundraiser for you! I need to get back to Chris (my contact person at Festival), to have him write down in ink the time and date. In the past we have done it in February (we can have it on the sixth-the First Thursday of the month, like the other programs). It would be neat to have a raffle; gift baskets; silent auction; and other money making projects to make this a great fundraiser for the Library. I will help in anyway I can.

Corinne