[flantifracking] Fracked Food

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 09:48:54 +0000 (UTC)

Good Morning,
Last month Mother Jones revealed that 90 Southern California farms are
irrigating their fields with fracking wastewater. After all, they're
experiencing a severe drought and the stuff is too toxic to inject back into
the ground, so the solution is obvious: we should eat it.
Both organic and conventional farms are doing this. Unfortunately, the petition
that one of you brought to my attention addresses only organic farming, but
that's a good place to start. Would you please sign and share it?
Thank you,Michelle
P.S. If you'd rather not receive any more emails from me, please hit the reply
button and let me know.