[flantifracking] call to action

  • From: "Kim Ross" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:54:52 -0400

HELP IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW!!!
Here is the first of many calls to action, coming from our friends in Orange
County. They believe with a few more calls, we can push Rep. Plasencia into
doing the right thing!
PLEASE CONTACT Representative Rene "Coach P" Plasencia, and ask that he
create a COMPANION BILL to Sen. Darren Soto's SB 166, to BAN FRACKING in the
STATE OF FL!! (Emails and phone calls are a public record, btw. Be polite.
Be direct. Assume we will get a 'yes' and he will do the right thing!)
CONTACT Rep. Plasencia and leave a msg now: (407) 207-7283
HE IS GETTING A LOT OF CALLS on Banning Fracking.. and he needs to KEEP
HEARING FROM FOLKS TODAY ON THIS!! This becomes a PUBLIC RECORD... THIS IS
CRITICAL that folks CALL TODAY on this!!
HIS DISTRICT -- ESP IMPORTANT IF YOU LIVE HERE, TO CALL:
http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/District/2013_Districts/small/H
D_49.pdf