[flantifracking] Martin County [TIME-SENSITIVE]

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:51:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
On Tuesday, the Martin County Commission will vote on a resolution against
fracking in Florida. There's a tipping point in here somewhere--and Martin
County is a tough nut to crack. Karen Hudon is responsible for having pushed
things this far, and she needs our support now.
On Monday, please call Commissioner Ed Fielding at 772.288.5421 and say "I
strongly urge the Commission to pass a resolution against fracking in Florida
at tomorrow's meeting." Assuming you're not a Martin County resident, don't
volunteer that information.
And if you want to do more, please join me in calling the other four
commissioners as well:
Ann Scott  772.221.2357
John Haddox  772.221.1357
Sarah Heard  772.221.2358