[first_defenders]

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:15:43 -0230

      Single Black Female...

      The following ad actually ran in The Atlanta Journal is reported to have
received numerous calls:

      SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm
a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods,
riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter
nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your
hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when
you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm
yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

      Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society
about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever. Men are so easy....

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of
man.
Friedrich Nietzsche

War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means.
--Karl Marie von Clausewitz (1780-1831), Prussian general. Often misquoted as
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics by other means."

Edmund Burke

Never despair; but if you do, work on in despair.
Edmund Burke

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem
those who think alike than those who think differently.
Friedrich Nietzsche