[first_defenders] Re: (No Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:50:32 -0400

  • From: "Rhats" <rhats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

lol aye we are easy and gullible
boz
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: [first_defenders]

>       Single Black Female...
>
>       The following ad actually ran in The Atlanta Journal is reported to
have received numerous calls:

>       SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.
I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the
woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy
winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out
of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the
front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.
Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

>       Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane
Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever. Men are so easy....

> Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments
of man.
> Friedrich Nietzsche
>
> War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other
means.
> --Karl Marie von Clausewitz (1780-1831), Prussian general. Often misquoted
as "War is nothing but a continuation of politics by other means."

> All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
> Edmund Burke
>
> Never despair; but if you do, work on in despair.
> Edmund Burke
>
> He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a
monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into
you.
> Friedrich Nietzsche
>
> The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.