[first_defenders] Re: Wednesday night

  • From: "Trevalin Starstorm" <ts_fd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 02:01:45 -0700

hehe.. if you think thats bad, try my new schedule when I get back into
game.. I work from 3pm pst until whenever the next morning and maybe if im
lucky ill see an hour or 2 of gaming very early in the morning.  Half the
time I will miss all events on saturday (the one real day me and my
girlfriend will have together) and half the time working Sundays as well..
but love my new job, and its a good thing im a wizard cuz I know I will be
spending most of my time doing solo work.

Trev

>From: "Gisela McCuistian" >Reply-To: first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
>Subject: [first_defenders] Re: Wednesday night >Date: Thu, 15 May 2003
16:33:39 -0500 >>>In my case there is that old thing called work .... some
ofus happen to >work till 5PM in my case CST, on a good rush hour day I may
be home 1/2 hour >past that ... there is such a thing as dinner , etc ...
thelast thing on my >mind when I get home is EQ and I tend to agree with
Manny here, twice a >month raiding with guild might be a better schedule,
forthose who want/need >more than that there is always Alliance raids
schedule almost daily to >connect with. >>My hands cannot take the amount of
keyboarding I am putting them through as >it is either ... when I am not
working I don't even log daily mainly because >of my hands. I rather wait
forthe days when I can log with Wally and spent >some EQ time together ...
oryou will see me soloing a char during the day >as I go about my housework
and such, going AFK most of the time i.e.. the >soloing so I don't feel
guilty. >>Add the fact I love to quest and work on my skills which take lots
of >useless killing to get components or take a lowbie out to gather for the
>older one. >>Anyhow that is why you don't see me as much. >>Hugs >Sil
>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: "Mnalar Dunvegan" >To: >Sent:
Thursday, May 15, 2003 9:03 AM >Subject: [first_defenders] Re: Wednesday
night >>>>>>My opinion is that a hunt every weekend is to much.I cant and
wont make >>every hunt every weekend sry just to much on the go I love
rollerblading >and >>biking with the kiddies, not to mention football
practices have started, n >i >>still play hockey sunday nights, and squeeze
in a bit of gym time, rocking >>starting in two weeks, plus plus plus ya get
he picture, also the effort >to >>go thru a raid becomes kinda mundane every
week, every week, every week, >Two >>hunts a month for a guild of our size
ismore appropriate, again in only >my >>opinion. >>>>>>Mnalar, >>>>>>>From:
"Tilton" >>>Reply-To: first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >>>To: "FDMailer"
>>>Subject: [first_defenders] Wednesday night >>>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003
23:36:52 -0400 >>>>>>Hmm...Chardok was scheduled for Wed night but when I
gotin at 5:45 there >>>wasnt anyone in. by 6:30 I had joined a Naggy raid
anda bunch of FD >>>showed. Unfortunatly, it didnt go so well. Heck, tranix
didnt even drop >>>his hat for me ! hehe. >>>>>>Would like to know why there
wasnt a showing. No biggie, just want to >make >>>sure that everyone knows
when the hunts are. >>>>>>Nighters, hope to catch the Coffee Crowd in the
morning >>>>>>Degan
>>Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
>>http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963 >>>>>>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMEENUS/2749??PS=