[first_defenders] Re: Wednesday night

  • From: "Gisela McCuistian" <gjmarcusky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:33:39 -0500

In my case there is that old thing called work .... some of us happen to
work till 5PM in my case CST, on a good rush hour day I may be home 1/2 hour
past that ... there is such a thing as dinner , etc ... the last thing on my
mind when I get home is EQ and I tend to agree with Manny here, twice a
month raiding with guild might be a better schedule, for those who want/need
more than that there is always Alliance raids schedule almost daily to
connect with.

My hands cannot take the amount of keyboarding I am putting them through as
it is either ... when I am not working I don't even log daily mainly because
of my hands. I rather wait for the days when I can log with Wally and spent
some EQ time together ... or you will see me soloing a char during the day
as I go about my housework and such, going AFK most of the time i.e.. the
soloing so I don't feel guilty.

Add the fact I love to quest and work on my skills which take lots of
useless killing to get components or take a lowbie out to gather for the
older one.

Anyhow that is why you don't see me as much.

Hugs
Sil