[first_defenders] Re: New Hate

  • From: Chris Fancher <dieters.helsnicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:26:39 -0500

> I agree fully. This is FD doable, and I would like to spend some time here
> with a diversity of groups. Have seen some real interesting drop, however
> with them being NODROP, you have to be there. example there was a nice bard
> helm, some renger stuuf and get this, two real nice iskar shammy items a BP
> and something else I didnt have time to lok at, just remember it being iskar
> shammy.
I am not a tank/MA. I was busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking
contest and the lizard monk wasn't letting up. It took me a few minutes to get
the hotkeys realigned. But An Sk's job has certain necessities and adding MA
holding taunt along with them I felt I was what bard have been refered to.
There are four buffs I keep on myself for mine and the groups benefit.
     1.) Hate: decreases the mobs attack by 40 + and adds it to everyone in my
group SWEET.
     2.) Strength decreases mobs strength and gives it to me. with one strength
buff I am at 255. Thats less damage the mob is doing so that assists our
healers in less healing and more damage I do keeping aggro and helping to kill
mobs quicker.
     3.) AC decreaser. Decreases the mobs AC and gives it to me, once again a
double edged sword...
     4.) I dark every mob it is major aggro getter. slows the mob and also is a
DoT, not as strong as the necro of my equal level, but I cast it anyway.
     Of course the spells take a few seconds to fire thats why i try to get in
synch with the puller. If the puller takes off I drop aggro and start looking
for the next mob. The hesitation that appears I am just standing is awaiting
for the dark or other spell to fire. I have aggro before the mob even gets to
camp and if I can I stick a few shafts in it just to make sure it wants to bury
me and not the caster still sitting. DO NOT sit when mobs are INC ! You think
you are low on mana, wait till Joe Mob finishes. Your health bar will match
your mana bar. And then along with mob positioning so I can try to watch adds
and figure my next target, SEE text SINI and EMI Chanty/MA 101, and pounding
the heck out of the TAUNT key while pulling a mob off the aggro'd nuker makes
for a busy melee. Wash rinse INC next Joe Mob.... I can't wait till Muchael can
MA....Seriously I enjoy the heck out of it and would'nt have it any other way.
The time goes by the exp bar ticks away and I have a piece of tape I put over
my health bar so I cant even see, cause I don't really wanna know...

Regards, Emirikel