[first_defenders] Re: PLEEEEEEEEEZ SEND THIS BACK, YOU'LL SEE WHY

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Philip Tam (WBTQ)" <PTam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:00:54 -0330

  From: Philip Tam (WBTQ)=20
  To: Maria Pallotta (WBTQ) ; Betty Pagett (WBKV) ; =
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 11:02 AM
  Subject: FW: PLEEEEEEEEEZ SEND THIS BACK, YOU'LL SEE WHY

  From: Maria Pallotta (WBTQ)=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:38 AM
  To: Vicki Perron (WBTQ); Danielle Perron (WBTQ); Slavica Pesic (WBTQ); =

  From: Lori Albert (WBTQ)=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:29 AM
  To: Maria Pallotta (WBTQ)

  From: Maria Pallotta (WBTQ)=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:28 AM
  To: Anna Luciani (WBTQ); Alex Lema (WBTQ); Lori Albert (WBTQ); =
Receptionist (WBTQ)

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Anna Luciani (WBTQ)=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:13 AM
  To: Mirella Giudice (WBTQ); Meena Parasnauth (WBTQ); Maria Pallotta =
(WBTQ); Anita Persaud (WBTQ)

   Fw: PLEEEEEEEEEZ SEND THIS BACK, YOU'LL SEE WHY

    =20

               =20

                                                  =20

         Theresa Prayer(cannot be deleted)=20

    REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the poem. That's all you =
have to do.  There is nothing attached.  This is a powerful novena. Just =
send this to four people and let me know what happens on the fourth day.

    Do not break this, please. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we =
receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward.=20

    (Did you make a wish?)  If you don't make a wish, it won't come =
true.=20
    Last Chance to Make a Wish.=20

    May today there be peace within. =20

    May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are =
meant to be....=20

    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of=20
    faith.

    May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love =
that has been given to you....=20

    May you be content knowing you are a child of God....=20

    Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the =
freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.  It is there for each and every =
one of you....=20

    Send This to 7 People within the next 5 minutes and your wish will =
come true.

    Please send this back...you'll see why.

    ---
    Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.