[first_defenders] Re: PLEEEEEEEEEZ SEND THIS BACK, YOU'LL SEE WHY

  • From: "Melissa and Rich Lewis" <lewisfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:44:48 -0500

Boy, I hate to be a bummer but... I try to never pass these on, no matter
what. Here's why: First off: I hate chain letters of any sort, call me
weird. Secondly, I hold my faith, and prayer, very dear and personal; I
don't pray other people's prayers (except the Lord's Prayer), because I feel
that it cheapens prayer to use someone else's words. Thirdly, I really feel
that things like this, no matter how well intended, really trivialize
prayer. How about I just say my own prayer, not wishing for anything, just
letting my thoughts, worries, hopes and dreams go between God and myself.

Sorry for the rant,
Hobs

<<MUCH DELETED>>

  From: Philip Tam (WBTQ)=20