[first_defenders] Re: Call me asap

  • From: "Rheys FD" <rhayess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:05:23 -0400

ok calling this morning around 10, have a list of things we are bringing, I
have Omm and Sils info on arrival time also,

Rheys

  Rheys Blademaster             >From: "Tilton" >Reply-To:
first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: "FDMailer" ,"Tuffy" >Subject:
[first_defenders] Call me asap >Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:27:20 -0400 >>OK,
whomever I haven't called yet today, please call me either tonight or
tomorrow, or e-mail me asap with arrival times and days. So far, I've called
: >Hob and Kyt >Mnalar >Gags >Marma and Soup >Emi and Paty >Dysmort >>Tried
to call that bum, Drakk but he doesnt have an answering machine, hehe. Don't
have Tuffy's number and Forgone, I lost yours. Wally and Sil, I lost yours
also. Rheys and Boz...I let their phone ring and ring but the machine didnt
get to me (it must have been asleep). >>So far, what I know is that >-Emi
andPaty are coming Wednesday, >-Mnalar is flying into Greensboro Friday
night, >-Gags flies in there also on Sat morning at 9am so Hob and Kyt will
be bringing those two yahoos Sat around noonish. >-Tuffy is apparently
arriving in Raleigh Wednesday and He and Drakk are showing up together.
>-Marma and Soup are showing sometime on Sat >>Wally and Sil? arrival time
and loc? >Forgone, ya still need directions? and what day? >Oblagon, you
coming? hehe >Max, Leddez and Hal...you guys are coming when? ( I know
you'recoming, even if you don't think you are ) >>I forgetting anyone? its
tough to keep track of y'all, hehehe. Oh, and bring your rain gear .
>>910-436-4948 >Degan (Earl) >>

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.[1] Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMGENUS/2746??PS=