[first_defenders] Call me asap

  • From: "Tilton" <tilton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FDMailer" <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Tuffy" <eqtuffy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:27:20 -0400

OK, whomever I haven't called yet today, please call me either tonight or
tomorrow, or e-mail me asap with arrival times and days.  So far, I've called :
Hob and Kyt
Mnalar
Gags
Marma and Soup
Emi and Paty
Dysmort

Tried to call that bum, Drakk but he doesnt have an answering machine, hehe.
Don't have Tuffy's number and Forgone, I lost yours.  Wally and Sil, I lost
yours also.  Rheys and Boz...I let their phone ring and ring but the machine
didnt get to me (it must have been asleep).

So far, what I know is that
-Emi and Paty are coming Wednesday,
-Mnalar is flying into Greensboro Friday night,
-Gags flies in there also on Sat morning at 9am so Hob and Kyt will be bringing
those two yahoos Sat around noonish.
-Tuffy is apparently arriving in Raleigh Wednesday and He and Drakk are showing
up together.
-Marma and Soup are showing sometime on Sat

Wally and Sil? arrival time and loc?
Forgone, ya still need directions? and what day?
Oblagon, you coming? hehe
Max, Leddez and Hal...you guys are coming when? ( I know you're coming, even if
you don't think you are <evil grin>)

I forgetting anyone? its tough to keep track of y'all, hehehe.  Oh, and bring
your rain gear <sigh>.

910-436-4948
Degan (Earl)