[familyschool] Re: Family Unity Statement

  • From: Shawn <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:54:04 -0500

I will sign it. But I also want to echo Mailie. Maybe we send it out
tonight and give people until sometime in the am for a final copy to sign?

Shawn McGinty
Co-Owner
deanbuilders.net
Hi,
Please read this and provide any feedback.  Although there is a board
meeting tomorrow we thought we should have it already to go.  Please
respond with any edits etc. within the next 1 hour.  We will be sending
this to the parents to ask them to sign on.  We would like to send this out
sometime tonight.  This is from the writing committee.  Again all feedback
is welcome.
Thanks!