[familyschool] Family Unity Statement

  • From: "Jessica Stibbins" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jessiesfs@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 19:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Please read this and provide any feedback.  Although there is a board meeting
tomorrow we thought we should have it already to go.  Please respond with any
edits etc. within the next 1 hour.  We will be sending this to the parents to
ask them to sign on.  We would like to send this out sometime tonight.  This is
from the writing committee.  Again all feedback is welcome.
Thanks!