[familyschool] Re: Family Unity Statement

  • From: esly giron vargas <eslygiron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:01:03 -0500

I don't know if I can sign this letter. If that is ok sign me in and Brian
Reichert

From: mictorchia@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [familyschool] Re: Family Unity Statement
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:40:48 -0500

You can sign Megan Nelson and Sam Anderson (Kikis parents).. I texted them :)

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:29:55 -0500
From: dovasdad@xxxxxxxxx
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too. Sign me onJeff Moore

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Kat Gordon <kat.gordon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please signKat Gordon Jack Gordon
as well

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Gwyneth Olson <purplepurlgirl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm signing too.

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM,  <d.dohmeier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Danielle DohmeierJoel Dohmeier
On Jun 2, 2014, at 11:42 AM, Christine Pikala <cpikala04@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please include me--I am signing on.
Chris Pikala

On Jun 2, 2014 10:07 AM, "Trish Lynne Deutsch" <trishlynne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Love this.  Thank-you.
Feel free to sign our names (we are going to skip the meeting tonight, we just
need a night at home before Don's surgery).
Trish

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Jessica Stibbins <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi,Please read this and provide any feedback.  Although there is a board
meeting tomorrow we thought we should have it already to go.  Please respond
with any edits etc. within the next 1 hour.  We will be sending this to the
parents to ask them to sign on.  We would like to send this out sometime
tonight.  This is from the writing committee.  Again all feedback is welcome.

Thanks!

--
Gwyneth Olson

--