[familyschool] Re: Annual Meeting

  • From: Christine Pikala <cpikala04@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:01:27 -0700

Trish,

You have a *legal right* to not work for religious reasons!  Especially for
a religious holiday!  I do not know where you live/work; I would encourage
you to talk with your city's Human Rights/Civil Rights Department, as well
as your company's human resources department and/or any/all 'higher-ups'.

You have RIGHTS!  Employers, not even Hobby Lobby, cannot force you to work
on a religious holiday!  I totally get our society's total consumption of
Christianity--pisses me off, too!  Until more of us, ie YOU in this case,
speak up, company's will have all power over us.

Chris P.