[familyschool] Re: Annual Meeting

  • From: Trish Lynne Deutsch <trishlynne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family School Teacher Support List <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:26:01 -0500

Thanks everyone.  It's one of those things I think where because I am
always aware of Christian holidays (because of the culture we live in),
it's grating to never have my two holy days remembered when it comes to
scheduling.  Unrelated to SFCS, I'm crabbier this year, because I don't get
to take the day off work on Thursday for the morning services.

Thank-you,

Trish