[familyschool] Annual Meeting

  • From: Trish Lynne Deutsch <trishlynne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family School Teacher Support List <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:33:47 -0500

I am very very disappointed (a little pissed off actually), that the annual
meeting is scheduled for Rosh Hashannah.  Really?!  I can't imagine any
meeting would be scheduled for Christmas Eve, and this is practically the
same thing.  I expected more from SFCS.

There are just TWO Jewish holidays that are this significant, Rosh
Hashannah and Yom Kippur.  I do not care if you schedule a meeting on any
night of Chanukah, Purim, Simchat Torah, etc. etc.

Obviously, our family is excluded from this meeting, and we will not be
attending.

Trish