RE: unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "Almassud, Abdulmohsen \(MJ\)" <aalmassud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 01:54:34 -0500

Hey man your problem is more than exchange.

You AD problem, and to be honest with you, the AD design you have is one
of the worst I've ever seen.

It's not about GCs or DCs, but it's more of knowledge of how all of
these components work together. I mean I can not justify having a total
of 73 domains for one company, and then you said that you have no NT4,
and still running in mix mode, which is no big deal.

I highly recommend that a consultant be put on this job to get all
redone, and consolidate all of these domains to fewer domains, and then
redesign AD.

I am so sorry but I can't do all of this work for free, because this is
what I do for living and not my hobby.

Thanks and best of luck