RE: unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:28:39 -0700

1. We have Windows 2003 server OS in all Domains and child domains.
2. One parent domain and remaining 70 child domains created under parent
domain
3. One Domain controller (PDC), One Additional Domain controller
(Enterprise edition Exchange server 2003 installed in it) and these two
are Global Catalog servers (total two GCs).
4. PDCs and ADC are running at domain functional level windows 2000 native
mode.
5. Child domains domain functional level windows 2000 mixed mode.
6. We don?t have NT4 domain in the forest.

   all parent and child domains controllers are having windows 2003,
running exchange 2003 .except this child domain controller, remaing all
working fine.

thanx