problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL Domains

  • From: Prabhakar Kamuni <prkamuni@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:38:04 +0530

Hi,

2 days back my  friend   had problem with Exchange SMTP, All mails are at
Queue. As I suggested they  have tried changing  Gateway it went out but
very slowly, Yesterday again they faced the problem. And this time it was
problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL Domains.  tried using
Another Exchange Server which we build for testing from there also we are
unable to send mails to Yahoo and AOL.

And  I found it  the ip address they  are using is in spam blocked ip
..and tht ip doed not have reverse dns entry...

Please let me know whts the permanent solution and one more thing This
server is our Internal mail server & SMTP server (abc.com) ...and already
we have Other External mail server which will respond in the internet
(abc.com) now how to set Reverse dns for exchange server

And if we set is there any problem to the external mail server (Linux) ..

Thanks in advance.....cheers