RE: problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL Domains

  • From: Prabhakar Kamuni <prkamuni@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:54:37 +0530

Hi ,

There is No problem with SMTP service ...Everything is fine

And they are able to send Emails to Other Domains too..Except AOL & Yahoo.

When they will be sending Email it is going with 123@xxxxxxx (service
provider Gateway Ip address  x.x.x.x) .

So they Have Blocked the Ip address not the domain name.

Pls advise me how to do ? wht to do ?

Thanks in advance.....

"sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/04/2005 11:43 PM
Please respond to
"[ExchangeList]"

"[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[exchangelist] RE: problem only with sending Emails to Yahoo and AOL
Domains

http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hope they have not put the domain on black list?Because when they see that
spaming from you domain they usually put that domain on black list?.so
first thing to find out is that can you send mail to other domain beside
AOL or Yahoo.  If those flows smoothly then you know AOL or Yahoo have put
that domain on black list?Else you need to make sure that SMTP service is
running properly and have configured OK.