RE: howto: move storage groups

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:41:21 -0500

Stig-

Since you installed a "test" install of Exchange, I imagine you will at
some point want to uninstall it.  It is OK to uninstall it, but don't
just shut the Exchange server off when you're done with it.  When you
install Exchange, it modifies Active Directory.  If you just turn the
Exchange server off, those modifications stay around, and we all know
what stale data can do to a network.  If you do a Remove of Exchange,
that should take care of the Active Directory items.

Matt Walkowiak