RE: howto: move storage groups

  • From: "Stig Joergensen" <stig.joergensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:35:20 +0200

Thanks Matt, Mark and Merril (ok thats strange... 3 ppl responded all
started with the letter M - what is the odds on this happening ?-)

But luckly the server is a complete AD server on it own (want to lean
about that aswell :-) with just about everyting installed- dns, iis, sql
and what have you.....  Didn't wanna mess up the corporate net in anyway
- if i could avoid it.... all we have now is a trust between my test
domain and the real domain..... so it should be preaty simple to clean
up - just remove the trust and take my server down.....