RE: Urgent!! exchange 2000 standard exceeded 16 GB limit

  • From: "Gabrie van Zanten" <gabrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:12:14 +0100

Hi

When we reached near 16Gb and exchange was still running, I quickly
installed a second server and moved some mailboxes. Then applied a
different policy and forced users to clean up their mailboxes. After
that new policy, we were back to 12Gb. I then had time to remove the
second server and convinced management to switch to the enterprise
edition.

Gabrie