RE: Relaying Problem question - still fighting it!

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:32:45 -0500

Hi Ken,

Why is it you need an authenticated relay again?

Thanks!
Tom

Note to self: I should have contracted with John T for off network SMTP
relay services and Web hosted. Our second tier provider is going off
line in 8 hours and all the images hosted on the tacteam.net site will
be unavailable for three or four days :(

Hi John, do you support DoubleTake?

See you all on the other side,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder