Re: Please help

  • From: "Ben Ma" <bma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pillai.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:16:42 -0700

Hi MANOJ

    Probelm is  no priv1.EDB and PRIV1.STM in the MDBDATA folder or drive (I
did search for all drive).  I tried to menuly remove exchange server with MS
ID833396 and reinstall again yesterday,  still get same error.  I check
event viewer in the install,  first error message is with "Failed to create
the Event Registration Mailbox for Database First Storage Group\Mailbox
Store (server name).  Error - 0Xbf69 (Evnet ID is 9546). ".  In the MDBDATA
folder, have pub1.edb, pub1.stm, res1.log, res2.log, e00.chk, e00.log,
tmp.edb.  We tried install exchange server in the DC is fine.  When we
install exchange server in the member server with child domain and get this
error (windows 2003 and Exchange server total new install).  Do you think
this problem relates Active Directory and DC, or only is exchange server
install problem?

Best Regards

Ben