Please help

  • From: "Ben Ma" <bma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:07:07 -0700

Hi

   I am new for exchange server. We install windows 2003 exchange server in the
member server in a child domain with windows 2003 Active Directory (Install
exchange server in the DC is no problem).  After install, mailbox store is
dismount.
do mount, get following error: "An internal processing error has occurred. Try
restarting the Exchange system manager or the microsoft exchange information
store service, or both, ID no: c1041724".  I search error in the internet, and
try use
eseutil  /p and get following error message: "Operation terminated with error -
1811
(JET_errFileNotFound, File not found) after x.x second."

    I check  c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA, no more priv1.edb and priv1.stm
inside, pub1.edb and pub1.stm is here (Public Folder store is mounted in the
Exchange system mangere). I try to creat other new Mailbox store in the First
Storege Group, get same error and no .edb and .stm files in the directory with
new name too.

   My question is:

  1) How to recreat priv1.edb and priv1.stm again without remove and install
again exchange server ( Or what is reason to missing that two files or cannot
mount to recreat that two files)?

  2) Where can find documents for Exchange 2003 server install guide for the
member server  in the child domain of the Active Directory?

Thanks

ben