[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook unable to logon to Exchange

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:10:40 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
When I give (a)/(b) choices I'm looking to get (a)/(b) answers.  I'm still
not clear on what you have or are trying to do.

If there is only one Exchange server and all of the clients (domain-joined
or not) are in the corporate network, then that Exchange server should be in
the corporate network, not the DMZ.

If you think you must have the only Exchange server in the DMZ, provide some
reason why you think that is required.

Carl