[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook unable to logon to Exchange

  • From: "Sture Lygren" <sture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:00:28 +0200 (CEST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------First - I apologize for
not beeing more spesific ...

The Exchange is sitting in our DMZ-domain, Outlook clients in our
corporate network wich is behind a firewall (this network is being
NAT'ed). Further there is no VPN connection and unfortunately we're still
running Outlook XP here so I guess RPC over HTTP is not available to us.

Outlook is configured to always prompt for user, password and domain and
I've been dooing some regedits setting Rpc_Binding_Order and such - all to
no avail.

And - there I am - been searching for a working solution for days - and
now  - stuck!

Any pointers is highly appreciated

regards,
Sture