Outlook Security Form

  • From: "Jeb" <jwatts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:55:33 -0700

I am using Outlook 2003 SP1. I have created a public folder named Outlook
Security Settings and published OutlookSecurity.oft to this folder. I have
tried to change the security settings, but when I try to save it I get
probably because of an invalid password. This setting is currently set as
a default setting for all users. You should either delete the setting or
save it again, and type the correct password." The instructions say the
first time I save it, it should prompt for credentials. It never has. I
don't know how to change the password it is referring to. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Jeb