Outlook Security Form

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:34:38 +1000

Hi,

Has any had any succes in configuring the Outlook Security Form to use
the Level 1 file lists?

All I can get to to do is to display all the Level 1 file types and
adding the file extensions to the Add and Remove
list do not seem work for me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make to work, Techent does not have
a great deal of info, that I could find.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053 (ex053)     Fax: (02) 9888 1559

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 1