Re: Outlook Live??

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:54:22 -0500

Admittedly my responses are all too often catch as catch can, but I'd point
you to
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3RPCHTTPDep/
1583ab17-f7d1-41c1-ba52-37ec276e3644.mspx as a pretty good walkthrough of
the process.

Also useful might be
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/8/8/188ab94a-4ec5-4746-ac0f-a181770
40fbf/ISA2004SE_exchangekit-Rev%201%2005.doc

My Google-Fu comes in handy once again...