Re: OWA 2000 with SBS2000 need help!

  • From: "Gary" <glbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:12:47 -0700

Make sure that you read through Toms "Publising a web server." I was
getting the same error until I published the my server as a web server. It
walks you through creating a seperate destination set other than the one
for OWA and creating a seperate publishing rule. I am assuming that you
ran through the process for publishing an SMTP server. You will also want
to read the TACteam article that Tom has posted without you will get
errors galore in regards to your exchange box. Let me know specifically
what you have done so far I maybe I can help narrow your focus. I am
cuurently running a SBS 2000 box, I am running SQL2000, ISA, Exchange2000
and IIS5.0 everything at this point is running great and all of my errors
in event viewer are part of running all this on one box.