OWA 2000 with SBS2000 need help!

  • From: "Chirag Shah" <cshah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:25:54 +0530

Hi!

    I have followed the site & the book (isaserver.org - configuring isa
server 2000 by Tom Shinder) for the Exchange - OWA on SBS2000.  I have
tried many things but for some reason I can't get to OWA from outside.
I have two NICs one with Public IP and one with Internal IP.  Everything
is set fine... I can even get to Internal (Intranet) Web site when I
type my public IP in the browser.. but when I type
http://203.xx.xx.xxx/exchange  I can't get anything .. I get error shown
below.....

You are not authorized to view this page
Internet address of your Web browser.

--------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone
number listed on the 203.xx.xx.xxx home page.

HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
Internet Information Services
--------

can anyone help me with this???

Thank you,