RE: Migrate to new organisation and forest and disaster recovery

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:48:29 -0400

Everything you want to know is covered in the white papers here:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/defau
lt.mspx

Regarding your A/D issues, I'd invest the money and call Microsoft PSS
for help.

I don't know how large/small your organization is, but US$250 to prevent
rebuilding a domain is cheap.