RE: MSN Mail

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:42:45 -0500

Hi Will

I don't think your alone on this one, a lot of my customers have been
experiencing the same problem with MSN, it would appear that MSN blocked
a lot of domains recently in error and it would appear they are working
on the issue, there is a news article somewhere about it, I will see if
I can find it.

Glad to hear your moving to Exchange 2000, if you want to attend a
class, I will be teaching a Microsoft Exchange 2000 class for Panurgy
Training in Burlington, VT week of April 7th and if you want more info
please feel free to contact me.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc