RE: Installing a second Exchange 5.5 server in our DMZ

  • From: John Mason <John.Mason.Jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:51:21 -0500

Greg,

I use a product called CanIt-Pro http://www.canit.ca as my mail relay and
spam filter. All the software is included and I am quite sure the cost will
be less than Exchange and will provide an outstanding filter for spam &
viruses. You can have the CanIt server do an LDAP lookup against your
Exchange server and bounce unknown users immediately, this feature has saved
me lots of headaches especially with MyDoom forgeign addresses.

John Mason