Free and Busy times not visible in OWA

  • From: Matt Robbins <mrobbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:38:02 +0100

Hello,

You all helped me once before with the choice and configuration of my
Exchange 2003 server, I am hoping you can help me once again.

I have OWA working fine except for the availability tab when arranging a
meeting. Even when there are appointments on my schedule (created in OWA)
the busy times are not visible to others when checked through the
availability tab.

I know Outlook requires you to share your schedule but I can find no such
setting through OWA.

I presume that it is some simple setting change that is required but I have
checked the two books I am reading on exchange, the Microsoft site and
MSExchange.org with no result so clearly I am not using the right
terminology when I search.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Matt Robbins - Network Manager