RE: Exchange Protocol

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:14:53 -0500

My mail box size is about 40MB.
The laptop's mailbox size is 55MB and the desktops is 115MB.
The interesting thing is that there are a couple people (3) that have a
bigger mail box.
The general manager has a 600MB mail box size.
I wouldn't think it's a network issue as surfing the internet and
transfering files aren't slow.
I did a scan of the network using nmap to see all services running, TCP
and UDP and found only a small few
extraneous things happening but nothing that should cripple or anything
that should be noticeable to anyone.

Thanks for your help!