RE: Exchange Admin

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:29:22 -0800

I admin Exchange from my XP workstation.
You install the win2000 admin tools. Install the exchange system manager and
ignore the errors/warnings. Then uninstall the 2000 admin pak and install the
xp admin pak.
I think you can also install the XP admin pak and then the exchange system
manager, again ignoreing the errors during install.