RE: Exchange 5.5 Problem with Alternate Recipients

  • From: "exchange" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:17:33 +0200

Hi there!

I would prefer a more flexible solution - set up a public folder, and set
apropriate right:

Default: Contributor
Anonymous: Contributor
Your users: Editor perhaps?

Set the apropriate adress on the folder, and set up shortcuts in your users
Outlook bar.

If you want to use mailboxes, make sure that the users have permissions on the
'top of information store' on the mailbox, or else they won't be able to see
the mailbox.

Hope this helps,
Örjan